Friday Forms + Photo of the Day January 19, 2024


Billiard Balls

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Forms

This photo was taken in an old mansion, on a college campus in West Virginia. We were just visiting while on vacation and the allowed us to tour the mansion unguided. I put my phone down on the base of the table to get this shot and I think it turned out well and definitely hits the "form" theme of the day.

 

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 19/366

Fiery Sunset Sky on the
Snowy Road

I shot this photo last week after dropping off my co-worker and pulling into our driveway. The road shown is down the road from my home. The sky was the same as the one posted yesterday, which looked very dark, but the clouds moved and lit up like fire. I was not in a place to get the full fiery effect, but this is the best I could do. I still think it looked pretty cool (or hot).

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "We look less at what we see than what we hope for." - Louis Scutenaire


Comments

  1. Love the angle and lighting on the first captue

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Tom said, it's a cool point of view. The sky in the second shot looks pretty dang fiery to me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment