Friday Forms + Photo of the Day January 5, 2024




The Eye in the Staircase

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Forms

This photo was taken a few weeks ago at the Winterthur Museum. I shot this staircase many times and in many seasons - but this most recent time - the docent gave me an idea to use "selfie" mode on my camera and reach in, past the ropes, and shoot straight up. What a great docent!  I took a couple of shots (I know others were waiting to try the same shot).  I thought this one portrayed "forms" rather well.

 

 

 


 

Photo of the Day 5/366

Cold Raw Day for a Walk
on the Mountain Road 

I shot this photo this past weekend. We were up to help clean at my in-laws and stopped at the top of the mountain.  At the pull off, there is a road that lead to the cell-towers at the top of the mountain. On one side of the mountain (away from the road) the sun and clouds were beginning to part. On the other the clouds were still prevalent (where the road was). In either case, the wind was blowing and it was very cold at the top. I've walked the road before - all the way to the top - but not this day... too cold.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Practice being gentle, respectful and loving toward the life force in all living things." - Wayne Dyer


 

Comments

  1. Yes, it does look like an eye up there! Cool shot. That's a great use for selfie mode.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment