Monday Closeup + Photo of the Day January 8, 2024




Grasses in the Snowy Foreground

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Closeup

I took this shot yesterday while out on a late afternoon walk. The sky and clouds were drab so I tried my best to get the different colors of the landscape. This shot was taken in front of a small copse of trees. The grasses were closer to me so I tried to keep them in focus while keeping the trees out of focus. I believe it came out very close to what I envisioned.

 

 

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 8/366

Trees trying to Hide the Sunset

This photo was taken last week before our first (significant) snowfall in 2 years. I found 3 different locations for photos on the way home and this was the last location.  The sun was just setting and where I pulled off, the sun was behind some trees. The sky was golden and the trees were hiding the sun and the light mist of sunset.

 

Quote of the Day: "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein


 

Comments