Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day January 13, 2024



Tracks into the Sunset

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

I shot this photo a couple of weeks ago. I noted the sunset coming when I left the office and found 3 locations to shoot it on the way home. This location was the first and, in some ways, the best. The railroad tracks (still in use) provided a nice set of leading lines into the glowing orange sunset. This location actually comes right through the campus where I work. Sometimes we grumble about the trains, but sometimes, they provide nice scenery, too.

 

 

 


Photo of the Day 13/366

Predawn Sky over the Pines

This photo was shot yesterday morning on the way to work. The tree farm, where I shot this provides the pine trees and the clear eastern view. There used to be tall trees on the horizon just beyond the pines but there were removed over the summer. I miss them as they provided some extra interest but this is pretty, too.

 

Quote of the Day: "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships." - Michael Jordon


 

Comments

Post a Comment