Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day January 20, 2024


Fire in the Sky and a Bare Tree

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo from is from my archives. I took it many years ago I had taken a few shots of this sky and the fiery colors, but sometimes you need more. I tried to find something to add before I lost the sunset and the only thing I found was a tree. I could not get back far enough to get it all so I opted for just some of the branches.

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 20/366

Snowy Road in the
Afternoon Sunlight

I shot this photo from a friends house.  I had just dropped them off and was about to get in the car when I noticed the late day sunlight.  The light skating off of the snow and the color was just great so I had to grab a few photos despite the cold. It was worth it.

 

Quote of the Day: "You cannot always wait for the perfect time. Sometimes you must dare to jump." - Yasmeen Bleeth


Comments

  1. I commented on the first one on FB, but hadn't seen the second one. It's a very nice winter shot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment