Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day January 27, 2024


Old Road on a Stormy Day

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo was taken a couple of months ago at the very beginning of winter. The day was damp and cold and the storms came and went. My child and I decided to chance it an take a walk between showers and this view is what I could find on our walk The old farm road led up the hill and the next storm was coming.

 

Photo of the Day 27/366

Trees Reaching into the Sunset Sky

I shot this photo last evening on the way home from a quick (frustrating) trip to the store. I saw the sky at the store and there was really no place to get a shot. I actually missed the setting sun standing in line at the store. However, on the way home, I was able to find a couple of stops where I could catch the sky. Here's one of the shots.

 

Quote of the Day: "Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure." - Oprah Winfrey


 

Comments

Post a Comment