Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day January 6, 2024


Sunset Sky over the
Hills and Fields

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo was taken last weekend while on our way home from my in-laws. The sky was just lit up with brilliant blues and golds. The clouds hid the sun most of the time as they danced across the sky. I was in a moving car and was very lucky to get what I did - but I managed 10-15 nice shots on the way home that day.

 

 

Photo of the Day 6/366

Moon Above the Predawn Sky

This time of year, the sky on the way to work is normally too dark to see anything but stars.  However, I was lucky yesterday morning and caught the moon hanging above the sunrise sky AND there were clouds which made the scene dramatic - just the way I like it. The colors  - the "big sky" feel - it all fell together.

 

Quote of the Day: "Projecting your mind into a successful situation is the most powerful means to achieve goals." - Estee Lauder


 

Comments

Post a Comment