Saturday - Choice

 

iPhone

Pumpkinfest, 2023

Comments

  1. I don't know why because, this is after all black and white and the characters have no similarities neither does the perspective, but for some reason it remindes me of Renoir's painting "Bal du Moulin". It might be the "busyness" of the photograph. I know I am not playing with a full deck, but......I really like it. I don't think it would have had the same effect on me had it been in color. My long way of saying very nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Camellia. I don't think I've ever been compared to Renoir before! 😎 I'd originally planned to post it in color, but the sky was more dramatic in b & w. Someday I'll hit it again with one of your tricks -- I'll put the two people in front in color with the rest in b & w.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic street scene a bit to many peoples for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree, there were a lot of people. If it was always like this, I would never go there (except to take pictures, of course).

      Delete
  3. Works really well, especially the sky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment