Sunday Nature + Photo of the Day January 14, 2024




A Notch through the Woods

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Nature

This photo was taken a few weeks ago. I believe a power line used to run through the woods at this place. Out on a walk, I noticed the path through the woods and hadn't seen it before. The reason, I think, that I didn't see it was due to the lack of foliage. We were in the start of winter and much of the foliage was down and made this visible. While not necessarily pretty, it is nature.

 

 

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 14/366

Cold Sunset through
the Bare Trees

I took this photo last evening when I had to make a stop at a local school. The sun was just setting and I was hoping for SOME place to take a photo of the colorful sky. I climbed some stairs at the side of the building to come up to a low roof line. I managed to get above that roof line and took this shot just before the sun dipped below the horizon. I feel that the colors would have been enough, but the sunburst just made the photo work better.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Things take time. The seeds planted do not sprout the next day, but that doesn’t mean they never will. Be patient. Things will unfold for you." - Unknown


Comments

  1. Joseph, the second picture is beautiful. Great timing to get the sunburst. You said "While not necessarily pretty, it is nature" about the first one, but I think it IS pretty. The trees, the mist, the framing, the long view -- that's my kind of picture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment