Sunday Nature + Photo of the Day January 21, 2024


Frozen Pond in the Woods

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Nature

I shot this photo after our first snowfall. I took a walk to see what I could find. I've seen this pond thousands of times but this time, the water had frozen over and I wanted to try to capture it. I think the view shows the blue of the frozen water - a deer walking by would have been better (ha!) but this was pretty good.

 

Photo of the Day 21/366

Sunrise through the Winter Trees

I shot this photo yesterday morning. The temperature was about 15 degrees (f) and I still ventured  out on our back deck when I viewed the morning's puffy clouds and the sun shining through the trees. It was a cold shot (I ran out without a coat) but so worth it. The sky was so blue and the clouds were catching the sunrise colors. Amazing (to me).

 

Quote of the Day: "You will never be happy unless you are first thankful." - Dr. Jerry Fowler


 

Comments

Post a Comment