Sunday Nature + Photo of the Day January 28, 2024


Sunrise Peeping
through the Trees

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Nature

I shot this photo a last weekend and managed to be up and saw the sun rising through the trees. I had two shots that I liked - this one wiht the trees that seemed to be bending towards the sunrise or the other where there was more sky in the photo. T think they are both beautiful in their own right. But this one is more towards the "nature" subject.


 
Photo of the Day 28/366

Sweeping Clouds Reflecting the Sunset

I shot this photo 2 nights ago on the way home from shopping. The sun had set and I was working to find some pretty shots. As I've been told in the past, when you see a sunset or sunrise, turn around.  This is what I saw when I  turned around. The colors in the sweeping clouds, just after the sunset was amazing.

 

Quote of the Day: "Because once you hear something, you can never return to the time before you heard it." - Jonathan Safran Foer


 

Comments