Sunday Nature + Photo of the Day January 7, 2024




Last Holdout of Fall Color

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Nature

I took this photo between Christmas and New Years. I was out for a walk between rain showers and I saw this scene from a local bridge. I don't know how this lone tree hung on to its foliage so long but it was very pretty standing out among the otherwise barren trees. All I know is that it was only taken a week ago and with last evening's snow, the leaves are likely down now. I'm glad I got it when I did.

 

 

 


 

Photo of the Day 7/366

Railroad Tracks into the Setting Sun

I took this photo on this past Friday. I saw the sun setting as I was leaving my office and decided to try to capture it as best as I could. This was one of those shots. I stopped at three different locations and was VERY blessed to be able to grab shots at all three sites that were keepers. The sky changed fast, but was beautiful in all locations. I used my phone to get real low between the tracks and then used the wide angle camera to exaggerate the leading lines. I think it came out well.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Real isn't who is with you at your celebration. Real is who is standing next to you at rock bottom." - Unknown


 

Comments

  1. Good ones! You got a great perspective on the railroad tracks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment