Thursday Expression + Photo of the Day January 11, 2024


Dark and Mysterious Portal

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Expression

This photo is from a trip we took to Niagara Falls. On this occasion, we go to take the tour "under the falls".  This white you see at the end of this passage is the water falling down. I remember that it was SO loud and so damp but so worth it.  I've not seen other photos like this so I don't even know if this is open any more.

 

 


Photo of the Day 11/366

Afternoon Sky at the
Quaker Meeting House

I took this photo a few years ago when we had a snowfall that lasted for more than a day or two. It was out near our old home and I managed this while I was out on a long drive. The afternoon sun can be seen in the trees in the back and the clouds were lit by the setting sun. It was a wonderful winter day.

 

Quote of the Day: "Silence can never be misquoted." - Unknown


 

Comments

  1. Two good ones, Joseph. Quaker meeting houses always have a nice vibe about them, even for folks who aren't Quakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Window shot is very effective

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment