Tuesday Art + Photo of the Day January 23, 2024




Spark Plugs

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Art

I took this photo more than a few years ago when one of my relatives owned a auto repair business. It wasn't the cleanest place and there were boxes of parts in various places. I found this box of old spark plugs on a bench under light and decided to do what I could with it. I think it came out well for what it was.

 

 

 

 Photo of the Day 23/366

Grasses and Trees in the Snow

I took this photo after the first real snow of the season. I went for a long walk (after shoveling the driveway) and was wondering down our local roads when I came across this scene. It just seems almost like a painting, somehow. I'm not sure if it's the muted colors or what but I really liked the scene.

 

Quote of the Day: "A grateful mind is a great mind, which eventually attracts to itself great things." - Plato 


 

Comments

  1. There is a lot ofvart and design in industrial stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure it would qualify as my kind of art, but then again art is in the eye of the beholder. 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment