Wednesday Minimalism + Photo of the Day January 10, 2024


Snow, Steel Sky,
and the Distant Hills

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Minimalism

I took this photo after the snow this past weekend. The sky had very little color variation. It did have tonal variation but ti all seemed to be shades of steely gray. With the snow in the foreground and the distant hills, I almost didn't take this shot - but I think it fits the "minimalism" category - it's almost monochrome.

 

 

Photo of the Day 10/366

Wispy Clouds and Setting Sun

I shot this photo last week before our snowfall (which is mostly gone now). The clouds seemed to be drawn to the right as if being pulled by some cosmic force. I loved the golds, the yellows, the blue sky, and of course, the setting sun. This is a wide shot and it shows the big sky feel, even better.

 

Quote of the Day: "Scared is what you're feeling. Brave is what you're doing." - Emma Donoghue


 

Comments

  1. That first one is definitely minimalism! I see what you mean about the clouds in the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment