Wednesday Minimalism + Photo of the Day January 31, 2024


Light Stand in the Snow

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Minimalism

This photo is from my archives and was taken at our previous home. We had a number of these lights beside our front sidewalk. The snow had covered that sidewalk and any surrounding vegetation. I thought that this one light, near the corner, looked lonely and I decided to take a shot without disturbing the snow.

 

Photo of the Day 31/366

Sunset Sky over a Misty Field

I took this photo last weekend on a quick run to the store. I noticed the sunset sky, even though I had missed the sunset. The sky was pretty and I had taken a couple of photos a short distance away and was trying to find a place to turn around.  This view was there, with the misty field and that made me stop and shoot.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Confusion, I was taught, is the beginning of understanding." - Yongey Mingyur


 

Comments

  1. Two good ones, Joe, and the one that stands out for me is the first one. It's a perfect minimalism picture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment