Friday Forms + Photo of the Day February 9, 2024


Stairway int the Lighthouse

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Forms

This photo popped up in my archives and I thought that it fit the bill for the "forms" theme. I have printed a much larger version of this photo and like it. It was taken, as I remember, at Cape May, New Jersey, in the lighthouse there. I always enjoy the ocean and maybe I'll be back there someday.

 


 

Photo of the Day 40/366

Sunrise Sky at the Farm

Yesterday morning, the sky way glorious. As I was driving to work, I noticed the sky getting redder and stopped a few places to capture the different places I passed. This photo was from the last stop. I've shot this spot before, but yesterday, t he clouds lit up the sky, the hills were blue with morning light, and the fence and tree just made this right for me.

 

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Forgiveness is just another name for freedom." - Byron Katie


 

Comments

  1. That first shot is amazing. I can see why you printed up a big copy. Did you walk up all those stairs?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment