Friday - Forms

Comments

  1. Thanks, Peter. I was pleased with the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH I love this! And in black and white it's perfect. Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the others. There are so many different shapes and tones in this simple shot! Nice one, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's an aircraft engine through a passenger window - I hope!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, That's Life with Tom and Jovi and Peter, is correct with his observation.

      Delete
  5. Excellent! I've had lousy luck photographing out of airplane windows - you really hit the mark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happened that the row that I was in was empty and so I had more space to manoeuver to shoot that photo. Thanks, John.

      Delete
  6. Yesxan engine.....funny, on IE pagevitvtook me ages working out,vI could see beautiful tones and shapes but........must be losing my mind. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow and you knew it just by the photo?? I am impressed, Geoff. By the way, what do you mean that "you could see beautiful tones an shapes"? The photo has not been uploaded correctly? Thank you. Geoff.

      Delete

Post a Comment