Monday Closeup + Photo of the Day February 12, 2024




Patterns in the Ice

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Closeup

This photo was taken a number of winters ago when we had sustained col weather. I remember venturing out on cold days where we lived previously. At that location, I could walk without much threat of being run over by a passing car. This pattern was in a puddle nearby to our home and I thought the varying patterns of the melting left this cool pattern.

 

 

 



Photo of the Day 43/366

Sunset over the Valley

I took this shot a bit ago and did some editing to make it pop the way I saw it. The sun was setting over the valley and if you look on the horizon line, you can see a barn and silo from a nearby farm. I liked the sky but lightened it just a bit so you could see the horizon just a bit better. I hope  you all like it.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Growing old is NOT growing up." - Douglas Horton


 

Comments

  1. Both pictures are really good - especially when enlarged -- and so is the quote. I'd follow up your quote with a song lyric: "I'm too old to grow up now." 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment