Monday Closeup + Photo of the Day February 5, 2024


Grass in a Sunset Sky

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Closeup

This how, from my archives was taken at a lake in the area. I was on my way to work (creativity time) and stopped at a boat launch. I walked up onto a bridge and was trying to capture the colors on the water but the weeds and plants were in the way. I decided to make the best of it and took this shot of one of the weeds.

 

 

Photo of the Day 36/366

Reflections of a
Golden Dawn Sky

This photo was shot earlier in the year on my way to work. The golden sky was almost enough but with the reflections of the trees and the colors in the sky, I had to try to capture the moment. I parked the car and walked into the property to get nearer to the pond. I hope the owners don't mind - it was worth it.

 

Quote of the Day: "Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out." - Stephen R. Covey


 

Comments

Post a Comment