Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day 2/24/2024


Ominous Clouds down the Road

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo was taken on our late fall road trip. The day had been sunny and nice and the sun was getting ready to set. We were driving and the clouds seemed to be banking up for a new weather pattern. We weren't wrong as the rain and drizzle came the next day. This photo was taken from the passenger seat and I really liked it.

 


 

 Another Beautiful Day Dawns

Photo of the Day 55/366

This photo was taken some time ago. I remember, that morning: it was mid-winter, the trees were barte, there was no snow, and the "blahs" set in for the season.  Then, as I was mentally grumbling about the day, the sunrise happened to catch my eye. The sun had just risen, the clouds were almost smoky, and the trees themselves seemed to reach up for the sun. I had to capture it and I'm glad I did.

 

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul." - Plato


 

Comments

Post a Comment