Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day February 3, 2024


Under an Autumn Tree

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

I took this photo this past autumn and, personally, really like it. I reminds me of a time, in my youth, when I didn't have a care in the world. I didn't worry about money or a job and I could just go out in the afternoon and sit under a tree and let my thoughts wonder. I truly miss those days.

 



Photo of the Day 34/366

The Thin Line Between
Day and Night

I was very late leaving work last evening and knew I had missed the setting sun, but work had to be done. On the drive home, I saw the clouds and felt discouraged until I came to the top of a hill and saw this. I stopped the car, jumped out (in the dark) and did my best to capture what I saw, one the edge of night.

Quote of the Day: "Don't try to be different. Just be good. To be good is different enough." - Arthur Freedman

 

Comments

Post a Comment