Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day February 17, 2024

 


 

Just Before Dawn over the Creek

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

I shot this photo 2 days ago on the way to work. If you read this blog, you would have seen a slightly different view of this scene yesterday for my "photo of the day."  I shot this scene in landscape (yesterday) and portrait (today) orientations. I like this scene and you may see it from some different angles. The air was cold and just to the left, there were geese - I longed for clouds to bring up more interest in the sky, but you make do with what is presented to you.

 

 

 

Hazy Sunset over a
Snowy Landscape

Photo of the Day 48/366

While my wife and I went out last night on a quick shopping trip, she wanted to show me a spot to get nice sunset photos. I'm always up for that so we drove to the spot. It is nearer to us than I would have suspected but the vista is nice. I can't wait for a better sunset sky to shoot from this viewpoint again. Thanks, Dear!!!!

 

Quote of the Day: "Just because we have a bad chapter doesn't mean our story has a bad ending." - Unknown

 


 

Comments

Post a Comment