Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day Feburary 10, 2024





The Embassy Theatre

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo was taken a couple of years ago on a road trip to West Virginia. The Embassy Theater was in downtown Cumberland, Maryland (I remember) and it was a very interesting area. I just like the look of it and tried to shoot up and with enough of a wide lens to capture the whole thing.

 

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 41/366

Glorious Sunrise Sky

I took this photo yesterday morning. It was a truly glorious sky. I took it with my new camera (Fuji x100f) and am really happy with how the colors rendered on it. The morning sky made the day start wonderfully.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Friendly reminder that "doing your best" does not mean working yourself to the point of a mental breakdown." - Tiny Buddha


Comments

Post a Comment