Saturday- Choice

I was passing by this posh hotel and they have those big thick dark windows where you cannot really see the inside. It was a very hot day and I thought I would try some "reflection" photography or in my mind - a fake double exposure. Here are the results: 


I was so pleased when the chef was having a break and he came to the window!


Just shifting the camera to have another view


Castle in the sky, perhaps?


This view was crazily messy and crowded BUT I love it! It came out better that I had expected!!


A classic shot - nothing too complicated


I  like the reflected lights chandeliers and also that of the terrace  


A glimpse of the inside of the hotel



Comments

  1. They are all excellent captures in my opinion. Never heard of reflections being called as a fake double exposure, but so true. Btw, is that you way back in #1....although that would seem too far back for sharpness of the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Camellia. The "fake double exposure" remark was referring to my photos above because I wanted 2 different images to appear in the reflection. No, that lady wasn't me but I think that one of the focal point was aiming at her and her image was kind of sharp.

      Delete
  2. So fun and well done! I miss being around "civilization" sometimes because of scenes like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, John. I understand completely your comment. I only have such scenes because of travel.

      Delete

Post a Comment