Sunday Nature + Photo of the Day February 18, 2024


 

Tree in Sunset's Afterglow

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Nature

Taken yesterday afternoon, I was shooting the sunset sky when I turned around and found this lone tree against the pinks of the sunset glow. The tree is situated between two homes so I tried to get myself so that the tree would remain the main subject. The little pins in front of the large tree seem to form a base for it. I really like this shot.

 

 

 

Sunset over the Winter Valley

Photo of the Day 49/366

I took this photo last evening. I was inside all day doing some indoor and computer work and was tired of it. So I decided to go out for a walk in our local park.  It was, as someone I know says "brrrrr".  I got a few photos but on the way home, this sunset vista caught my eye. It only lasted for a few minutes, but I got lucky.

 

Quote of the Day: "Just simple days. Simple days of laughing lots and breathing deep and loving with my whole heart and feeling that love back. That’s all I’m really looking for now." - S.C. Lourie

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment