Sunday Nature + Photo of the Day February 25, 2024




Purple Loosestrife in Mist

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Nature

I took this photo last spring while out on a nature walk at our local lake. I had taken that day off for a "mental health" day and just needed to get away from work. The mist was thick but the weather person had promised that it would burn off.  I stated early and these photos were at the very beginning of my time out. I love purple and these really caught my eye amongst the green of spring and the gray mist. Spring is coming and again, I can't wait.

 

 


 

Afternoon Sun over the Fields

Photo of the Day 56/366

My youngest and I were on an afternoon jaunt of shopping and walking. On our way home, it was getting to end of the day and I suggested a few stops on the way home so I could try to get a photo or two. I decided that this site would be a good one.  We pulled into the local township building and this scene was across the street.  Due to timing (and a little impatience), we couldn't wait for the sunset but I feel that this image did not disappoint.

 

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Never give up on anybody, miracles happen everyday." - Anonymous


 

Comments

Post a Comment