Sunday Nature + Photo of the Day February 4, 2024




Old Vines on an Old Tree

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Nature

This was also shot on my walk yesterday. On our way back, I found this old tree (not even sure what kind it was) that was growing up on a bank beside the road. It had a number of vines (most, I suspect were dead) that had, at one time, or another, climbed up that old tree trunk. The tree was backlit, so I tried to put the sun behind the tree and decided to shoot it in black and white. I think it came out well.

 

 

 


 

 Photo of the Day 34/366

Late Afternoon by the Creek

This photo was taken yesterday afternoon to play with my new camera (Fuji X100F). It was a warm afternoon for February - it was almost 50 degrees (f) and not a cloud in the sky. No clouds usually means an uneventful sunset, so I was determined to get a pretty shot anyway. The sun was sinking lower and lower and some of the trees were still holding onto last years leaves and they were lit up by the waning sunlight. The colors of the sun was reflecting on the water and it all came together for a pretty shot.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Each day is a new opportunity. I chose to make this day a great one." - Louise Hay


 

Comments

Post a Comment