Sunday Nature

 It is good to be back at Image Exposed blog!

These photos were shot before my internet problem. 

I went to this park and it was supposed to be an 'ecological' park and I was surprised that certain areas (quite a huge area) were earmarked for a rapid train construction site. So most of the upkeep of the park were left 'abandon' and in my opinion, that is what "ecological" means - leave nature alone.


The barren white tree captured my attention. It seems to say - 'I will survive'


This was meant to be as it is - a jungle / swampy area. It was just too bad that it was cordon off and we could not adventure in it.


I saw a butterfly and I need to take its' photo.  But I had a small Sony camera with me; zoomed it to the max and that was the best shot!


Flowers = Nature 








Comments

  1. Love these images! So much like what I see (in greener times) at my local park/nature center. A real shame it is marked for a transit line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with John, beautiful images. Your small Sony did a very nice job on the butterfly. As he said...too bad it's marked for transit line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was surprised that the Sony managed to get a good shot of the butterfly. Thanks, Camellia.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back wonderful captures love them all

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job finding beauty in the tangles. I'm sorry it's going to fall to "progress." At the same time, I know how important good public transit is to many people. Such a dilemma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know ... The dilemma of a good public transportation for people and keeping some breathing greenery space. Thanks, Tom.

      Delete

Post a Comment