Thursday Expression + Photo of the Day February 29, 2024

 

 I'm Thinking

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Expressions

 I've had this photo for years now. I took it in Washington DC just before my niece's wedding. Our family was walking around the local area of the church and found some interesting sites. This statue was above a public sitting area and I thought the statue with the mosaic above was really nice and wanted a photo. 

 

Fiery Dawn Sky Against the Hills

Photo of the Day 60/366

This photo was taken earlier this week. We had a number of sunrises but most had no clouds. This one only had some, and close to the horizon. So I used my telephoto lens to zoom in to see the cloud structures against the blue hills and the trees. I wanted to have the texture and the beauty of the landscape scene.

 

Quote of the Day: "One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives." - Euripides 

 


 

Comments

Post a Comment