Thursday - Expresssion


They were practicing hard and recording their dance moves. When I shot this moment, they were taking a break.  


In a group, usually there would be a serious one, a clown and easy going. In this group, I think the serious one was the girl with the shorter hair as she was controlling the music and recording. The boy is the clown as he makes the girls laugh. The other girl with long hair has a very infectious smile and very giggly!


The show begins!! Yes, yes, yes , they did that expression- the tongue sticking out;


Now lift your knees and point at the camera;


Hands down, legs together;


Fingers pointing to the side; smile, smile smile


Before saying my goodbyes, I complimented them on their dance moves  and also, I had enjoyed watching their show.
It was a great day!


Comments

Post a Comment