Tuesday Art (Part 2)

  Today's high 67 degrees with winds blowing @24mph. The temperature is comfy but the wind is sort of on the "blow you to the moon and back" track . Consequently, not a great day to venture out with a camera to click away at something or nothing. On that account, I played with a photograph.

Really not happy with my framing...not sure what I was thinking, but tried a new form of editing that "might" have  potential.  

Would definitely love your feedback and /or suggestions. Also if you want to play with the original and come up with your own version....go for it!









Comments

  1. The final edit looks good but it is, to me , unbalanced to the left. Can't avoid the shadows and they are tough to remove. Did you composite the final with a wider shot of the background? I, personally, would have cropped only the fountain and to the edges of the structures and rotated horizontally. I'll post my edit - let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely have the eye. The technique I saw some guy using was to stretch out the photo ( top and bottom) which gives the illusion of the wider background. So to answer your question, not a composite but a stretch after using the motion blur. I saw yours and definitely better framing. Thanks for the feedback and edit.

      Delete
    2. You are most welcome!☺️

      Delete

Post a Comment