Tuesday Art + Photo of the Day February 13, 2024


Dancing Light Trails

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Art

This photo was taken a number of years ago and was pulled from the darker reaches of my archive. I've kept this photo around, but I didn't know why. It looked cool, but not a photo I'd frame but in the context of "art" - it does suffice. 

 




Photo of the Day 44/366

Sunrise Sky on Campus

I took this photo last week. I had stopped at a number of locations on the way to work an was pleased with myself in witnessing some glorious skies that morning. I could not resist one last shot on the walk into my building. I looked up across campus and saw the very colorful clouds and could not pass up the chance for one last shot. I'm glad I saw these gifts on a wonderful morning.

 

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Hard times build determination and inner strength. Through them we can also come to appreciate the uselessness of anger." - Dalai Lama


 

Comments