Tuesday - Art

 

At a museum where they were displaying the discovered ceramic bowls from the Tang shipwreck. I was reading the description when I looked at the reflection. I wonder did the curator had thought about the artistic idea of having visitors see the ceramic bowls in infinity? 


The architect had thought of natural light shinning on the wall to create pattern as well as to give light.


Led lights and "clouds" above the escalator of a shopping mall. You can see a human - for scale - somewhere off middle right to imagine how big and high the art /design was.


This art was huge - human for scale. Shot it from an overhead  bridge.


Comments

  1. What a cool place! The bowls are wonderful☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I am tired of complimenting you ( just kidding 😊🙃) but seriously the way you see things is just fascinating, and not only that, when posting you group your photos in such a way that they flow. Which always makes me wonder...do you go out shooting with an agenda for the day or do they just happen to fall into place? In this set....the flow is the color combination; a very smooth transition from one photo to another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waouh... Your comment makes me feel like a superstar, Camellia!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for your uplifting comment and support. I did tried shooting with an agenda for the day and I was terribly miserable. So now, I shot whatever my eyes sees and I carry an extra lens. If I shoot IR photos, then I will bring along my small Sony other the camera bag is too heavy.
      When grouping my photos for posting, I don't know ... Maybe there is a slight common theme in the photos so I could group post them. I really have no idea at all...

      Delete
    2. Camellia, I have realized there are some typo errors in the above reply. Apologies.

      Delete
    3. No worries about the typo.... I know it is a pain on here to make the neccessary corrections. Weight of camera bag has always been the one thing I dislike about this hobby. If I could hire a caddy, just like golfers do, I would be in 7th heaven 😊

      Delete
  3. Wow, Nancy! You've got a great nose for where to find cool sights, and your shots are awesome. Now everybody here has seen that museum in a way that most actual museum visitors will never see it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment