Wednesday Minimalism + Photo of the Day February 7, 2024


Ripples in the Metal

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Minimalism

This photo was taken at our local Auto Show. The metal is from the side of a car. The car's finish was matte rather than shiny and the color was a dull gray. The photo could have been monochrome but didn't need to be as the metal did it for me. I thought the curves or ripples in the metal made for a neat pattern.

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 38/366

Streaks of Sunset over the Farm

I shot this photo last evening - we were out for a bit of shopping and I noticed the sunset sky and how few clouds there were. While out - my wife tried to find a place for me to nab a few shots and I got frustrated with power lines, trees, and such. After calming down, I did manage to get this photo of a farm with the few clouds at sunset. 

 

Quote of the Day: "Failure is the line of least persistence." - W.A. Clarke


 

Comments

Post a Comment