Wednesday Minimalism + Photo of the Day February 14, 2024




Willow Branches in the Mist

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Minimalism

This photo was taken a number of years ago - likely at least 15 years ago. I was visiting my sister-in-law's apartment on a winter afternoon. There was a pond in the backyard of the apartment complex so I wondered back there in the snow. This was one of the more memorable photos from that place. I really like the way the branches stand out in focus from the snowy mist.

 

 



 

Photo of the Day 45/366

Sunset Sky over the Neighbor's Home

We had a fast moving, but heavy-hitting snowfall yesterday. My office facility was closed, but we all worked from home. I had to shovel snow from our main driveway over lunch so my wife could get out. After work, I had to shovel the lower part of our driveway so my youngest could get her car out for work today. At sunset, I was stuck shoveling, so I took a break and grabbed a few snaps on my phone. This is one of those snaps. I do like the golden tinge on the clouds with the white of the snow!  Wish I could have seen the actual sunset...next time.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Home is not where you live, it's where people understand you." - C. Morgenstern


 

Comments

Post a Comment