Effects of Shutter Speed

I didn't notice Tom's photos from his Sunday nature and his post about shutter speed until this morning which made me think of the photos I shot over the weekend.

I had my ND filter with me when we went to the beach, so I played.....








The first four photos were taken with the Z7, 120mm, f/6.3, 2/5 sec., ISO 31, Exp.-1.3 while the last three were at: 115mm, f/7.1, 1/250 sec., ISO 64, Exp.-1.3.

My favorite photos among the seven are #1 because of the smoothness of the wave and #6 because of the color and the flow.






Comments

  1. Yes, I am going to try out the same! Thanks Tom for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very nice - my fav is #3☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this. Several of them are good, but I have the same favorites as Camellia -- #1 and #6.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment