Friday Forms + Photo of the Day March 8, 2024




Coffee Cup and Saucer

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Forms

I took this photo 17 years ago on small Canon SD630 (small point and shoot). I really like it and it was early on in my getting to be a better photographer. It also goes to show that the camera, while important, is not AS important as what the eye sees. I find that I'm less creative now than back then. I've got to get back to that.

 

 

 

 

 

Waves of Clouds at Sunrise

Photo of the Day 68/366

I took this photo yesterday morning on the way to work. I bands (or waves) of were much larger than this photo would suggest, but they were, unfortunately, shades of gray. The real color was at the horizon, so I shot this as far out as I could to catch the yellows and golds of the coming sunrise. For a rainy day, it turned out very nice.

 

Quote of the Day: "Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." - Martin Luther King Jr.

 

Comments

  1. The coffee cup shot is really nice. As for creativity slumps, there are a bunch of people on YouTube who have suggests for dealing with those. Doing 52Frames is a good way to push you to try things you don't normally do, and they provide lots of supporting information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment