Monday Closeup + Photo of the Day March 11, 2024


Water Drop on a Forsythia

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Closeup

This photo was taken near our previous home. One of our neighbors had beautiful (and accessible) forsythia bushes. I took many photos of them, but I took this shot, one morning after the rain. I managed to isolate one drop still clinging to the flowers and I think it turned out well and fits the C'lose-up Category.

 


 

Cold Wind Driven Sky over the Farm

Photo of the Day 71/366

Yesterday, I decided to venture out and try to get a few photos.  Despite a cold on my part and the cold and extreme wind, I went.  For myself, and my body, it was a mistake. Despite four layers, I was shivering within 5 minutes of getting out of my car. I still pushed forward and managed to get few shots. This one was the best I could get. I really like the wild looking clouds over the barn and silo at the base of the photo. It's a keeper for me.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears." - Les Brown



 

Comments

  1. Good ones. I especially like the second one. Wherever you live, you have amazing skies there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment