Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day March 16, 2024




Melting Snow and Sunset

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo was taken only four weeks ago. The snow was melting and the temperatures were getting warmer. I took my youngest and went to visit a local park and take a walk. The walk didn't last long as it was colder than my youngest anticipated, so shot what I could, quickly. The sunset and the reflections in the puddle made this for me.




 


 

Pastel Sky and Street Lights on Campus

Photo of the Day 76/366

I shot this photo a couple of mornings ago while walking in from my car to my office. I see many pretty skies (in case you didn't notice) but catching one filling our campus with light, especially in the morning, can be a challenge. I thought this one, with soft pastel skies and the street lights made for a really nice scene. In a few weeks, the leaves will be out and the trees will be green and this scene won't be the same, so I enjoy all my views while I can.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all be a little more gentle with each other." - Judy Garland


 

Comments

Post a Comment