Saturday Choice

 I saw this museum by accident as it was almost hidden from view. Being naturally curious, I decided to visit the museum. Unfortunately, it was just not my cup of tea and I exited after making a customary round.

I saw that there was a garden-in-the roof or something like that on the higher floor. Of course, I had to go and see.

Below are photos shot through floor-to-ceiling glass window tinted blue-green ... kind of.


I love those cranes .. I hope one day I would be able see it up close and personal


I shot this photo with Camellia and John in my mind


Oh yes, my car is parked there and it is white in colour! Nooo, I am kidding!!


The different shapes /forms of the building outside 


I went to the roof garden ... honestly nothing great ... it was hot and I was not really inspired. Photo was worked on and I added this and that and voilà, the result


Ditto comment as above


Comments

  1. The added this and that made for an interesting photo. And thank you for thinking of us when shooting, that one big ship. I've shot through 'green' glass before and some times I have used the "auto" edit in Lr to see how it might change the coloration. Found that the green glass + auto edit gives the impression of one having used a polarized filter; a much brighter and bluer color especially when it comes to water shots. I am rambling away...bye! 🙃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Camellia. I did try the auto edit but then I changed my mind ...

      Delete
  2. What a nifty vantage point! That shot of the ship reminded me of the one I got in Juneau of ours from a mountain top 7 miles away - thanks for the memory☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting captures the cranes I agree are cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am very happy to read that you like cranes, too. Thank you, Thats Life with Tom and Jovi.

      Delete
  4. My favorite was number 4. The bright red stripe, the other colors, and the shapes look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tom. Yes, the bright red strip caught my eyes, too.

      Delete

Post a Comment