Sunday - Street Photography

 At the museum - Part 1


I just love the setting and the complimentary colours of the couple's clothes


It was in the children discovery area where the children could touch the display, etc when I saw her sitting on the bean bag. My very first thought was: " Wow, I could just sit down on a bean bag like her a few years ago!" The thing is, I could still do that, but I definitely need help to get up 😄 Time flies...


Just a point of view where she was looking up at her friend on the higher floor who was taking her photo.


Comments

  1. Love the mixture of photos and your commentaries. #1 photo it's not just the complimentary colors of their clothing that attracts one's attention but also the blending of the light and colors of the background, really nice catch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much like the colortone in the photos. Warm and comfy. Also good writing, a complete post´

    ReplyDelete
  3. What they said! And the patterns of the floors in #1 is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, the patterns of the floor and stairs are very cool!! Thanks, John.

      Delete
  4. Galleries are great for people watching, love the set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good things always happen when Nancy goes to a museum! I like the way you presented the 3rd picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy going to the museum as I always learn and see something new. At the same time, I am pretty alert with my camera, too.

      Delete

Post a Comment