Tuesday Art + Photo of the Day March 12, 2024


Boats at the Dock

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Art

I've had this photo for over 2 years and didn't quite know what to do with it. It was taken in the northern Maine town of Cutler and while I liked it - it didn't seem good enough. I tried, for art's sake, to use and app called LineEngraver to work a little magic on it - I think it came out well and appears arts enought to make the grade.

 


Sunset Sky and a Lone Tree

Photo of the Day 72/366

This show was taken last week. I was out for a sunset walk, but I knew I was too late to catch the actual sunset. So, I ventured out anyway and tried to capture something  I actually told my family that if you drop me off somewhere for an hour, I'll find something to photograph. I like the clouds colors in this, especially.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Wake up everyday stronger than yesterday, face your fears and wipe your tears." - Unknown


 

Comments

  1. The first photo made the grade. Very nicely developed into an artsy painting. Naturally had to look up the app. Looks like it's an apple app....Tom might like it if he doesn't already have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice editing on the first captutre looks like a painting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment