Wednesday Minimalism + Photo of the Day March 6, 2024



Rushing Water

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Minimalism

I took this photo this past weekend during my hike, with my youngest child, to Pine Grove Furnace State Park. We were hiking beside a small creek and there were a few sets of rapids.  I decided to try my luck at a long exposure to capture the movement of the water. Well, there were a few technical difficulties with apps on my phone (you can't restore purchases without cell service) so I ended up using the feature called "live photos" on my iPhone and turning it to a long exposure - I think it turned out OK.

 

 

 

 

Late Afternoon Sky
over the Pines

Photo of the Day 66/366

I took this photo over a month ago. I've passed by posting it many times. I do love the way the sunset color is painting the clouds, especially near the horizon. I also love the transition into the blue sky. This scene is where I capture sunrises many times, so seeing the beautiful afternoon clouds was a treat.

 

Quote of  the Day: "Set wide the window. Let me drink the day." - Edith Wharton


 

Comments

  1. Nice slow movement of water. I think your efforts paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shot of the water came out great. The afternoon sky picture is my favorite, though. It's nice how there's a layer of grasses in front of the layer of trees. And the sky is beautiful, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment