Wednesday Nature + Photo of the Day March 24, 2024

 

Flowering Trees at Winterthur

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Nature

I took this photo last spring at the Winterthur Museum and grounds in Delaware. The original owner planned the property such that there was almost always something blooming. I really liked the flowering trees on this particular trip (purple IS my favorite color).  If you love natural flowers, you should visit.

 


 

Streaks of Sunrise Clouds
Framed by Pine Boughs

Photo of the Day 87/366

I shot this photo yesterday morning. One local landowner had been putting stakes into his yard, which kept me from pulling onto the right-of-way to take photos. These stakes were presumably to keep the snowplows from straying. Those stakes gone and now I can get photos from this vantage point, again.

 

Quote of the Day: "Courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela

 


 

Comments

Post a Comment