Friday Creative + Photo of the Day April 12, 2024




Digital Art at the Coffee Shop

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Creative

This "art" was done on a photo I took while at my last job. I worked in a city and had the lunchtime opportunity to hang out in a coffee shop. I took a photo of someone waiting for their order and played with it using multiple iPhone apps. I liked how this one ultimately came out.

 

 

 


Feathery Clouds after the Sunset

Photo of the Day 103/366

This photo was short earlier in the year. I had to do a little editing to make the sky into what I saw when I took the photo. The colors of the sky and hills were just "dulled down" by the camera trying to get the right exposure. So, after a bit of editing, the photo was much closer to my "vision" of the photo.

 

Quote of the Day: "Jealousy - is a mental cancer." - B. C. Forbes


 

Comments