Monday - Monochrome

 Museum - Part 2


The spotlight was shining on the painting and bounced on this gentleman. I loved how he was contemplating on the painting. The space was kind of dim as the shades were drawn due to sunlight and yes, I did accentuated the dimness of the space.


This was a 3 generation family - grandma, daughter and the grandchildren! I walked pass by this group  and heard one of the girls calling the lady with the checked dress 'grandma'.  
Believe me, I was not eavesdropping !!


Comments

  1. Really nice, soft tones☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE everything about these two photos; the light , the softness ( as John mentioned) the composition, and even the fact that it is mono. Really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything above abd very well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super! Well done, as John and Camellia explained.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, John, Camellia, Peter and Tom for your superbe comments!! As I am not very good at black and white, i so appreciate your words!! What a generous encouragement! Thanks, my friends!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment