Monday Monochroms + Photo of the Day April 22, 2024


Street Light up the Stairs

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Monochrome

This photo was taken from my archives. It was taken over 10 years ago when I worked for our State Government. This shot was taken at the bottom of the marble steps leading up to the rear of Capitol Building. I really liked contracts of the stark black street light amongst the white marble buildings. 


 

Photo of the Day 113/366

Sunset Sky at the Old House

I was over at my son's soon-to-be house, which was our previous home, last evening. The sunset was quite nice, but I didn't have time to get a photo. So, after we got home, I went back into my archives and took a very similar shot that I took a few years ago and decided to use it for today. I miss that place and those sunsets.

 

Quote of the Day: "Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right." - Robert Hunter


 

Comments

Post a Comment