Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day April 6, 2024


Hanging Out by the Coast

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo was taken a few summers ago in Maine. We were doing our normal exploration of the rocky coastline and I was shooting pictures. I saw this person who had obviously made an effort to take a lounging chair out onto the rocks to sit and relax. I remember thinking that "this was the life". I still do.

 



Layers of Subtle
Colors after Sunset

Photo of the Day 97/366

It had been a mostly dreary day and I thought it was over, when my wife sent me out to pick up a pizza. When I got in my car, I saw some color on the horizon. I took a short detour so I could try to capture that color and saw so many layers in the clouds. This was the best shot and I like it. And I got the pizza on time, too!

 

Quote of the Day: "Grief is the price we pay for love." - Queen Elizabeth II


 

Comments

Post a Comment