Wednesday Nature + Photo of the Day April 24, 2024


Lilacs are in Bloom

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Nature

Lilacs have always been my favorite flower, their color doesn't matter. Their look, their scent, the way they grow - they are just my favorite. This photo is of a lilac bush that I planted at our old home. I took it while visiting my oldest (who lives there) and the bush is now perhaps 15 feet tall. I love this time of year.

 




Sunset Sky through the
Edge of the Woods

Photo of the Day 115/366

This photo was taken earlier this year but I never had a chance to post it. I was our walking and missed the actual sun setting - well I saw it set, but only through the thickness of deep woods. When I got to the edge of the woods, I saw the amazing colors of the sky and tried to hurry to catch what I could. This was the result. I am not happy with the power lines in the background but it can't be perfect. I still think it's pretty.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Peace is the friend we find in silence." - Bryant McGill


 

Comments

Post a Comment